Jason Graça - Owner
- From Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Since he was a child he has wanted to be an entrepreneur
- In 2006 he moved to London, Ontario to work for a financial institution
- In 2007 he began to look for a new business venture
- In 2010 opened Manito's at The Covent Garden Market
- In 2015 moved Manito's to it's current location on Wellington St.
I’ve always been interested in the food industry. Working in the kitchen and preparing meals for family gatherings has contributed to my love for culinary arts business.
Joe Graça – Head Chef
Joe has had a passion for creating Portugese style cuisine for his family and friends since a young age. In 2010, Joe teamed up with his son Jason to run their new business venture known as Manito’s and they haven’t looked back since.